Sunday 3 November 2013

Leighton Moss RSPB reserve

This weekend we headed up to this year home for Autumn Watch.

I've been wanting to try out my new camera with the 500mm lense which I have to manual focus, the old D70 is still playing up and not sure what it would cost to repair.

Here are some of shots that I took today.





I think its quite hopeful and if anything I've proved that I can still get decent shots, think I will still get saving though and either get a new decent 400mm lense or camera with internal motor.

I have more pics to follow which show part of the reserve itself.

Let me know what you think of the photos.

Cheers, Mike.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Mike! Looks like you and the camera are both doing well. Everything looks very crisp and sharp.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS, MIKE.