Wednesday 27 April 2016

Twitter

Hi folks,

Not sure if anyone still reads my blog, but at present I am struggling to update, I am however posting to twitter.

So if you are on Twitter please follow me for all my latest photos.

You can either click on the link in the right side bar or click HERE

At some point I sure I will come back to this blog, but for now Twitter is proving much easy to update.

Photos taken with new camera Nikon D7000 + Sigma 170-500mm APO DG.

Robin

Male Bullfinch

Male Chaffinch

Bluetit

Female Blackcap

Male Bullfinch

Male Bullfinch

Male Bullfinch
Cheers,

Mike.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bird shots! Your English birds are so colorful. Love the Bullfinch. Wish we had a few of them here. I check your blog whenever you send an update. I don't use Twitter.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS, MIKE.