Sunday 20 October 2013

Fairy Glen

I've been itching to get out all week, we went to the local walk Fairy Glen, not sure why its called that, I can only imagine it because of all the fairies you get to see there :)

There is a nice little waterfall and I wanted to try the slower shutter speed which gives the nice water trail effect.

This is my first attempt at this, but I think the pics look ok, good excuse to go back and get more practice.

Click the images to view them in lightbox.

Taken with Nikon D3200, shutter priority
5 second shutter
Taken with Nikon D3200, shutter priority
5 second shutter
I was also keen to capture the Autumn colours that I see everyday on the way to work, here are some of the Autumnal shots.







And finally a bridge which I thought would look nice back and white.

Hope you liked the post.

Cheers, Mike.

5 comments:

  1. So nice to catch up on your delightful captures. My blog feed had neglected to alert me to your posts for quite some time. I really like those sow exposures and the autumnal beeches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I do love them. Beautiful autumnal images Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb Images Mike,love the water fall shots.
    Love to do that.
    John.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! Particularly like the fungi and the waterfalls. I'm disappointed that there are no shots of the fairies :-)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS, MIKE.