Thursday 4 April 2013

Llanberis

Well it's been a while.

I've been itching to get the camera out for a while now, but haven't really had the opportunity.

A weekend away staying near Llanberis in North Wales gave me a good chance to get the camera out and take some snaps, recent snowfall made for some great back drops.

Here are a few pics I got.




All photos taken with Nikon D70 with 28-100mm Nikkor lense

Hopefully now the weather is starting to warm up a bit I can get out more and post more.

Mike.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I appreciate it even more because I have been there. We stayed at a place called Lake View, I believe. Gorgeous scenery and the snow really adds to the beauty. Keep getting out with that camera! It's been so dreary here all winter, but spring is finally coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary, Yes we went passed the Lake View Hotel on one of our drives out, thanks for still commenting its been so long since I have posted I thought I would have lost any followers I had, least I still have one :) thanks, Mike.

      Delete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS, MIKE.